adMixt is growing its engineering team, and looking for talented PHP/LAMP Developers.
- We are a profitable startup with tons of opportunity for the right candidate.
- We are based in New York City, but employees telecommute from all over the country.
- We are a Facebook Marketing Partner with the Ads Technology Specialty, focused on direct response.
- We have a cutting-edge platform with targeting and optimization technology.
- We have exciting startup and brand-name clients.
- We are a fast pace agile company where your input and ideas are heard.
Help us build amazing tools!
- Design, develop, and maintain website tools and features
- Consistently write code for optimal performance
- Upgrade legacy code when necessary
- Architect business logic and database design to facilitate upgrades
- Exhibit a high level of independence in thinking and delivery
- 5+ years of related experience
- Expert PHP skills
- Expert MySQL knowledge - Including complex joins, query performance, triggers and views
- Experience with APIs, REST, and other web services
- Experience working on high availability websites using security best practices
- Experience using code versioning systems
- Be able to create intuitive user interface design
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently under general direction
- Have the ability to analyze problems, propose solutions, and quickly deliver quality products
- Be self motivated, self managed, detail oriented, and focused
- Be capable of multitasking and accepting a variety of tasks
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of both the technology and business sides of the organization.
Required Industry Experience (at least one):
- Ad serving, management or optimization
- Social applications or games
- Data aggregation and reporting
- Facebook Graph API
- Adtech Experience
- Performance Optimization
- Great communication skills
- Amazon Cloud, EC2, etc.
- Linux Administration
Compensation is a generous mix of salary, bonus, benefits, and equity